The White Stuff...

Forum rules
The articles and opinions written on this website , might not reflect the views of the site, We do not give legal advice and in no way are we responsible for what is written by our members

Re: The White Stuff...

Postby 1.618 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Ah the ol protein line..... :lol: :lol:

Yeah look at this beast, not fed on meat at all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDN-QeVhQTc

cows and horses are huge great chunks of muscle, they live on grass? what about our alleged ancestors, apes and gorrilas? strongest animal in the jungle and they live on raw plants and fruit/vegetation, so yeah, gotta get that protein! :D

Humans are not designed to eat animal protein, it is too acidic and the body needs to counteract this with sulphates, the only source of sulphate in the human body is calcium sulphate, so by eating animal protein you actually leech calcium out of your bones to regulate the acidity, so then you have to drink milk to replace the calcium you lost but in doing so ingest a bucketload of toxins and cause more harm along the way.

Its not just meat and food though, here's a few for the ladies out there, again a manipulation of the ego, we are constantly bombarded with images of fake celebrities and models who have mangled themselves with surgery to achieve their distorted image of perfection, constantly programmed to feel inferior and our emotions and ego have been programmed to judge each other over every little issue, programmed to never be content with how we are created to be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UtYCDmUDz0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKJm8YyLCmU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd9IbvzeaJY

and in order for you all to look pretty on a friday night, thousands of animals are senselessy tortured in tests to make sure that make up doesn't hurt you. engineered demand.

Postby darkswan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Great thread
couldn't watch all the clips you all put up... to painful..
i am a vegetarian and this is one of the reasons i am
i don't buy food products unless it states its vegetarian and the same with shampoo's.. bubble bath.. make up.. ect unless it states its not been tested on Animals.. i don't buy it.. if i get shampoo in my eyes and it stings then that my problem not an Animal..

Darkswan
There are lesson's in life we have to learn..if we don't learn them..then we must live them...
darkswan

Postby madlookin » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:21 am

darkswan wrote:Great thread
couldn't watch all the clips you all put up... to painful..
i am a vegetarian and this is one of the reasons i am
i don't buy food products unless it states its vegetarian and the same with shampoo's.. bubble bath.. make up.. ect unless it states its not been tested on Animals.. i don't buy it.. if i get shampoo in my eyes and it stings then that my problem not an Animal..

Darkswan

good attitude....same here

i was passed this link that folks might find useful ;)
http://www.peta.org/living/vegetarian-l ... guide.aspx
The Nanny tells the children to play freely and safely...
while locking the doors and taking away the toys....to SELL them!

"If you think you're free, there's no escape possible."

what others think of you is none of your business.
madlookin

Postby 1.618 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:35 pm

And of course lets not forget the zionist agenda, testing rats is only a small step from implanting a chip in your heads, notice this is Isreal too, but lets not get distracted here, leave the microchipping agenda for a new thread, this is just another example of mankinds disrepect for all life, including his own..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16305299

A rat lies motionless on a sterile, spotless table.

It is alive, but heavily sedated.

Closer inspection reveals that this is no ordinary rodent.

Electrodes are being used to stimulate its brain, creating waveform readings on a nearby computer screen.

The rat is part of a groundbreaking study at Israel's Tel Aviv University psychology department.

Researchers are attempting to replace part of this and other rats' brains with digital equipment, effectively turning them into cyborgs.

Postby madlookin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:20 am

madlookin

Postby madlookin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 pm

madlookin

Postby darkswan » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Friday, October 23, 2009
this is disgusting.... :o :(

http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chatting ... -only.html

Chinese Eat Baby Soup for Sex
One Baby Policy Blamed for Killing Babies in China

A human baby is being made into soup for sexual power in China.

Some of the Chinese people are known to be eating babies and the news circulated through the internet or via Email communication is shocking the world.

An Email report received by The Seoul Times confirmed that news with several vivid and appalling pictures of human embryos fetuses being made into a soup for human consumption.

The report went on. A town in the southern province of Canton (Guangdong) is now on trend taking baby herbal soup to increase overall health and stamina and the power of sexual performance in particular.

A human baby is being prepared for food in China.

The cost in China currency approximately $ 4000 (it is about Rs2000).

A factory manager was interviewed and he testified that it is effective because he is a frequent customer.

It is a delicacy whereby expensive herbs are added to boil the baby with chicken meat for eight hours of boiling and steaming.

He pointed to his second wife next to him. She is 19 years old. The 62-year-old man testified that they have sex everyday.

After waiting for a couple of weeks he took this reporter to the restaurant when he was informed by restaurant manager that the spare rib soup (local code for baby soup) was now available.

A human baby is dumped into the water for boiling in China.

This time it was a couple who have two daughters and this third one was confirmed to be a daughter again. So the couple aborted the baby which was five months old.

Those baby who is close to be born and die naturally costs 2000 in China currency. Those aborted ones cost a few hundreds in China currency.

Those couples who did not want to sell dead babies, placentas can be accepted also for couple of hundreds.

One local reporter was quoted as saying that this is the problem arising from Chinese taking too much attention in health or is the backfire effect when China introduced one child in a family policy.

This heinous crimes rise from the fact that majority of Chinese people prefer to have male babies and the poor families end up selling their female babies.

Dead babied can be purchased in Taiwan for 70 US dollars for being used as grilled delicacies.

A human baby is being prepared for food in China.

A human baby is being prepared for food with herb in China.

A human baby is dumped into the water for boiling in China.

A baby is lying on the chopping board with a couple of knives.

Baby's body is being sterilized with alchol for cooking.

A baby is lying on the chopping board with other food material.

A human baby is being made into soup for sexual power in China.

Head of boiled human baby is about to be served at the table.

Source: The Seoul Times

There are lesson's in life we have to learn..if we don't learn them..then we must live them...
darkswan

Postby madlookin » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:35 pm

madlookin

Postby madlookin » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:12 pm

madlookin

Postby darkswan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:56 pm

darkswan

PreviousNext

Return to Videos/Radio