Steal Means KIDNAP - Gods Law

Any thing Religion related. Please adhere to Forum rules if you want to post in this section
Forum rules
The conditions imposed in this section are not applicable to the rest of the forum sections...so people posting do so with the consequences in mind..this is a clear warnings that anyone breaking the conditions will be temporary banned forthwith with no further warning...if they persist after retuning they will be permanently excluded..for any of the following conditions, name calling, seemingly recruiting for any ideology... slandering races or religions outside of presenting facts and the questioning of those facts and their sources...no mischief making... I will be head mod in this section so i have the final say. Any problems either PM me or email me at ben@tpuc.org

Steal Means KIDNAP - Gods Law

Postby slimline66 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:39 am

According to "gods laws" the queen must be put to death! ;)

I just came across and interesting interpretation of "thou shalt not steal" of the ten commandments fame. Steal does not mean "take the property of others" (this is dealt with elsewhere in the texts ... apparently) but rather, "do not KIDNAP".

Unless I'm mistaken, didn't the head of State and the head of the Church of England SWEAR AN OATH to "Maintain the Laws of God"?

Doesn't she draw her authority to rule, from God?

Aren't all prosecutions that carry a prison sentence carried out in her name and under her authority, the same authority drawn from god?

Aren't the police made to swear allegiance to the Queen and draw their authority from her?
I... of... do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable

Isn't using force to take people and holding them against their will, an accurate description of a kidnap?

According to gods laws, the laws that the queen swore an oath to maintain, the queen herself would be "put to death" for all the kidnap victims she holds at her pleasure in her prisons.

God wrote:16 “Anyone who kidnaps someone is to be put to death, whether the victim has been sold or is still in the kidnapper’s possession.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV

God save the queen ... orf with her head :lol:
The Secret People

There Exists Land With YOUR Name On It! * The First Step

Smile at us, pay us; pass us; but do not quite forget
For we are the people of England, that never have spoken yet
- The Secret People by G K Chesterton
slimline66

Re: Steal Means KIDNAP - Gods Law

Postby garbal » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:39 pm

no

"The nature of the offence (of kidnapping) is an attack on, and infringement of, the personal liberty of the individual. "The offence contains four ingredients as follows: the taking or carrying away of one person by another, by force or by fraud, without the consent of the person and with out lawful excuse

and before we go off down a blind alley all arrest is under common law, so arrest by a constable has lawful excuse
garbal

Postby Thomas » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:25 pm

"The nature of the offence (of kidnapping) is an attack on, and infringement of, the personal liberty of the individual. "The offence contains four ingredients as follows: the taking or carrying away of one person by another, by force or by fraud, without the consent of the person and with out lawful excuse

Prisons are unlawful and unnecessary (In Law) so yes the personal liberty of the individual has been stolen away.
Last edited by Thomas on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas

Postby garbal » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:29 pm

in what way are they unlawful ? its rather a big statement to make if you cant actually back it up with a fact or two
garbal

Postby Thomas » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:40 pm

garbal wrote:in what way are they unlawful ? its rather a big statement to make if you cant actually back it up with a fact or two

For example:
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... 9&start=10
Speed limits responsible guide lines, but no fines for victimless made up legislated rules.

Just briefly

First they would come under straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel.

So in the weightier Laws there would be no poor with a Lawful economic system so that any damage done to property could be reimbursed with out “Insurance” (which is paid when you have done no wrong to begin with and it also pays into the ponzi pyramidal collective corporate crown and gives slave jobs to many insurance workers who provide nothing in real terms and just waste their time and others; but for the few ponzi scheme beneficiaries. There are also Laws for all aspects of redress and resolve should some person not have the means to reimburse (A part of the grafting in of the Just Laws.)

When it come to the injury of persons, as with all Laws they should offer something worthwhile for everyone, then preventions then deterrents and teach responsibility for our actions. For a crime to be committed there has to be an injured party, either a person’s property, or a person. So in the cases of an injured person or persons they can range from no bodily harm to the death of a person or persons and varying amounts of time unable to do what they did before. And whoever committed the crime would be responsible for it (rather than thinking, oh, the insurance will pay for it. Irresponsibly) [do remember because of the usurious economic system, which includes insurance companies is why the majority have no means to reimburse in the first place. Which teaches even more irresponsibly]

When it comes to the death of people it would have to be determined if it was murder or manslaughter. If it was manslaughter, then the reimbursements (deterrent) would stand and as a further deterrent Law on manslaughter. That person would have to go to another area and suffer the upheaval of that for their irresponsibility (and also that no one unjustly tries to take their bodies life, for what was an accident as best can be determined.)

And another reason why prisons are not needed because they hurt every one who has to pay to build, maintain, and run them and also become a source of corrupt profit, usually full of people who steal because they feel so impoverished where they/we have been taught, greed, competition to get on and no responsibility.

24:6 No man shall take the lower or the upper millstone (his tools) to pledge: for he taketh [a man's] life to pledge.
24:7 If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you.
Thomas

Postby garbal » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:15 pm

nothing their says why prisons are unlawful
garbal

Postby Thomas » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:26 pm

garbal wrote:nothing their says why prisons are unlawful

They are unnecessary and

4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

THE 12 COMMANDMENTS

(10+2)

1. YOU shall love, honour, cherish and obey the Lord your God (love, good and truth) with ALL your heart, with ALL your mind, with ALL your soul and with ALL your strength and Him ONLY shall you serve and OBEY, forsaking ALL others.

2. YOU shall NOT create an image or likeness of ANYTHING that is IN HEAVEN, or on earth, or under the sea and YOU shall NOT worship or BUY such things. YOU shall NOT bow down to them or serve them for I the "I AM" your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate (or disobey) Me; and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love (and obey) Me, and KEEP My COMMANDMENTS.

3. Honour your Father in Heaven and KEEP His COMMANDMENTS; LAWS; Statutes; Judgements; Economic Policy; Agricultural Policy and Diet that He gave to YOU and your Mother, the British Nation Israel, His wife (metaphorically), at Mt. Sinai and make Him proud of YOU.

4. YOU shall NOT commit adultery, either physically, individually, or spiritually, nationally or individually but shall be FAITHFUL to God, your word and your spouse, also NOT committing adultery nationally by following the wrong examples of other nations.

5. YOU shall NOT use the Lord's name, unless you are speaking to Him, or about Him, then you will not waste His time or insult Him.

6. Love your neighbour (not physically) as much as, or more than, you love your "Self". Then you will not do wrong, or lie, to anyone - John 15 v 13.
Do NOT desire eagerly, or touch, anything that does not belong to you. It belongs to your neighbour, not you, and YOU must respect HIS property. Your neighbour is the person next to you and the person on the far side of the planet and everyone in between.

7. YOU shall NOT lie, even to your "Self".

8. Remember the Sabbath and KEEP it Holy. It is NOT wrong to do GOOD deeds on the Sabbath. The Sabbath was made for man. Man was not made for the Sabbath.

9. YOU shall NOT steal. Neither shall you make up your own laws to enable you to do so by deceiving people.

10. YOU shall NOT murder - kill illegally.

11. YOU shall love one another as much as I love you and in the same way - spiritually not physically - John 15 v 13. IF you DO this, ALL men will KNOW that you ARE my disciples and are exercising and learning "Self" discipline - Discipleship.

12. Judge no-one, so that you will not be judged, by God, for by whatever judgement you judge another, unjustly, you condemn yourself to the same punishment. Judging is God's job exclusively, as He is always unbiased, impartial, uncorruptible and just. He has given His judgements, in His Law Books given to you at Mt. Sinai, by which He judges those who break His Laws. There are NO other laws on this planet that are LEGAL. God has strictly FORBIDDEN man from making up laws (Deuteronomy 4:2). God's Laws are the same for everyone. God does NOT have separate Laws - one for the rich and another one for the poor.

H.M. GOVERNMENT
+HEALTH WARNING+
Breaking The 12 (10+2)
COMMANDments
SERIOUSLY damages YOUR health

Copyright © 1995 - JAH - all rights reserved
Thomas

Postby slimline66 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:27 pm

garbal wrote:no

and before we go off down a blind alley all arrest is under common law, so arrest by a constable has lawful excuse
Yes.

The theme is gods law, you've quoted another system that has it's own definitions. :P

If you read the post again you should see that I pointed out that the Queen (the head of State and head of the church) draws her authority from god by the oath that she took, the content of which she confirmed she would do ... so help me god.

Isn't this is the source of ALL authority that the State rely on to keep you bound and subservient to it?

Doesn't it stand to reason and good sense that if the one that is assumed to represent gods laws isn't in fact doing just that then, that one has defaulted on that assumption that they hold any sort of authority to have laws made in their name and any allegiance to be held toward them?

Now, I'm not saying that I believe in the Christian faith or that the bible is the word of god, what I'm saying is that this is what "the system" is based on, a hierarchy of authority to control men, and that I can see that in this system, the authoritative link has been broken leaving no man with any authority over another. ;)
The Secret People

There Exists Land With YOUR Name On It! * The First Step

Smile at us, pay us; pass us; but do not quite forget
For we are the people of England, that never have spoken yet
- The Secret People by G K Chesterton
slimline66

Postby garbal » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:10 pm

slimline66 wrote:
garbal wrote:no
Yes.

The theme is gods law, you've quoted another system that has it's own definitions. :P

is it ? i though you were having a laugh quoting god ?

whats Gods definition of kidnap then, link please
garbal

Postby garbal » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Thomas wrote:
garbal wrote:nothing their says why prisons are unlawful

They are unnecessary and

4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

THE 12 COMMANDMENTS

(10+2)

1. YOU shall love, honour, cherish and obey the Lord your God (love, good and truth) with ALL your heart, with ALL your mind, with ALL your soul and with ALL your strength and Him ONLY shall you serve and OBEY, forsaking ALL others.

2. YOU shall NOT create an image or likeness of ANYTHING that is IN HEAVEN, or on earth, or under the sea and YOU shall NOT worship or BUY such things. YOU shall NOT bow down to them or serve them for I the "I AM" your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate (or disobey) Me; and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love (and obey) Me, and KEEP My COMMANDMENTS.

3. Honour your Father in Heaven and KEEP His COMMANDMENTS; LAWS; Statutes; Judgements; Economic Policy; Agricultural Policy and Diet that He gave to YOU and your Mother, the British Nation Israel, His wife (metaphorically), at Mt. Sinai and make Him proud of YOU.

4. YOU shall NOT commit adultery, either physically, individually, or spiritually, nationally or individually but shall be FAITHFUL to God, your word and your spouse, also NOT committing adultery nationally by following the wrong examples of other nations.

5. YOU shall NOT use the Lord's name, unless you are speaking to Him, or about Him, then you will not waste His time or insult Him.

6. Love your neighbour (not physically) as much as, or more than, you love your "Self". Then you will not do wrong, or lie, to anyone - John 15 v 13.
Do NOT desire eagerly, or touch, anything that does not belong to you. It belongs to your neighbour, not you, and YOU must respect HIS property. Your neighbour is the person next to you and the person on the far side of the planet and everyone in between.

7. YOU shall NOT lie, even to your "Self".

8. Remember the Sabbath and KEEP it Holy. It is NOT wrong to do GOOD deeds on the Sabbath. The Sabbath was made for man. Man was not made for the Sabbath.

9. YOU shall NOT steal. Neither shall you make up your own laws to enable you to do so by deceiving people.

10. YOU shall NOT murder - kill illegally.

11. YOU shall love one another as much as I love you and in the same way - spiritually not physically - John 15 v 13. IF you DO this, ALL men will KNOW that you ARE my disciples and are exercising and learning "Self" discipline - Discipleship.

12. Judge no-one, so that you will not be judged, by God, for by whatever judgement you judge another, unjustly, you condemn yourself to the same punishment. Judging is God's job exclusively, as He is always unbiased, impartial, uncorruptible and just. He has given His judgements, in His Law Books given to you at Mt. Sinai, by which He judges those who break His Laws. There are NO other laws on this planet that are LEGAL. God has strictly FORBIDDEN man from making up laws (Deuteronomy 4:2). God's Laws are the same for everyone. God does NOT have separate Laws - one for the rich and another one for the poor.

H.M. GOVERNMENT
+HEALTH WARNING+
Breaking The 12 (10+2)
COMMANDments
SERIOUSLY damages YOUR health

Copyright © 1995 - JAH - all rights reserved

hmm you appear to be quoting text were stoning is encouraged as evidence that prison are unlawful, expain please

is stoning OK as an alternative to prison
garbal

Next

Return to Religion