Escape from UK!

Forum rules
The articles and opinions written on this website , might not reflect the views of the site, We do not give legal advice and in no way are we responsible for what is written by our members

Escape from UK!

Postby llewop » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:10 pm

hi, ive started this thread for people who are interested in leaving UK and going to a new country for a new life, setting up an alternative community. Last year, when i wrote in these forums about my new experience of living in latvia, i had a few PMs from people who were interested in visiting as well as starting a new life.

Latvia! A country of pure water, fresh water springs, food without chemicals, clean fresh air, no chemtrails....

Its possible to purchase 25 acres of land (mixed land of fields, forest) and one or more buildings for around £8,000
This is done through a private mortgage that is repayable over a period of 5 years.

Masonfreeparty started a thread about an alternative community in UK, each person paying £5 a week and some rules about giving 6 months notice etc...
Personally, i dont like rules. Rules is something that most people on this site are trying to get away from! Authority, rules, government blah blah blah.... And i dont think that 100 people will be interested in latvia.

So, am suggesting this:

Around 30 people, each paying £10 per week, so the private mortgage for the land, forest and buildings would be paid off in well under one year. No rules! Just a collective with voting etc... All are equal. Living in latvia, producing our own foods, buildings, heat, money, - clean and pure life!

Anyone interested? Ideas? Questions?
llewop

Re: Escape from UK!

Postby Scouser » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 am

Cannabis legality there? :mrgreen:
Scouser

Postby Scouser » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:32 am

Where about are you on google maps fella?

Love the non stop hills :)
Scouser

Postby llewop » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 am

lol no its not legal, but police do not visit farms in the middle of nowhere. can grow and grow and smoke without any problems :D
llewop

Postby llewop » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 am

Scouser wrote:Where about are you on google maps fella?

Love the non stop hills :)

ehhh? im across the water from you, new brighton. in latvia the farm was in madona, middle of nowhere. google maps of where?
llewop

Postby losecontrol » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:41 pm

You didn't even find your way to seacombe, never mind Latvia.
For that reason I can't invest in you. I'm Out.
Could you fancy me as a pirate bold? Or a longship Viking warrior with the old gods on his side?
Well I'm an inshore man and I'm nobody's hero, but I'll make you tight for a windy night and a dark ride.
losecontrol

Postby llewop » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:35 am

lose control! i remember you! youre the one who sent me a few PMs and at the time you sent me the PMs you had not made any posts on the forums.... and you asked me to meet you in central park in wallasey?

well, its in wallasey and not in seacombe :D

btw, i went to the park, i walked my dog there. and the only people near the lake where you said youd meet me were two children who are by neighbours just fishing there. nobody else....

and you say i cant find my way to seacombe? lol, central park is in wallasey, not seacombe ;)

felt surreal getting PMs from someone here asking me to meet them in the park.

anyway, welcome to the forum 'lose control' - good to see you now post here even though you dont meet people after asking them ;)

================================

AND you wouldnt be investing in me. you would be investing in the community where everyone is equal. ive only wrote the idea... so you certainly wouldnt be investing in me.
llewop

Postby llewop » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:31 pm

4 people interested in this so far... but the more the better!
llewop

Postby losecontrol » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:04 pm

I see you've got previous blondie....

"kazz, i think ive made a mistake. the place i have in mind may not be called wirral country park"

..your photo of perch rock in said post was also misleading, as your designation was leasowe shore not new brighton promenade.
Could you fancy me as a pirate bold? Or a longship Viking warrior with the old gods on his side?
Well I'm an inshore man and I'm nobody's hero, but I'll make you tight for a windy night and a dark ride.
losecontrol

Postby llewop » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:34 pm

lose control, ok.

but i do find it a little strange and disturbing seeing that you sent me a message months ago requesting me to meet you in central park wallasey. i went there but didnt see anyone.

but the fact that you are taking an intrest in my posts as well as my geographical knowledge seems strange to me!

anyway, this thread is about starting an alternative community in latvia, its not a thread dedicated to 2 members from the forum meeting each other and neither is it a thread about the colour of my hair or what pictures were chosen to show wirral country park.

back on topic - a few people have sent me PMs about latvia and now there are 6 who are thinking of starting an alternative community there.
llewop

Next

Return to Alternative/Off the Grid Communities