looks like a block of 6
Stephen

Re: John James Harris - you sir are a cock

Postby Stephen » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:47 am

thanks jobbo, maybe catch you tomorrow. "it must have meant to be"
Stephen

Postby primate72 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:30 am

stephen wrote:thanks jobbo, maybe catch you tomorrow. "it must have meant to be"

hi there stephen all i can say is i hope this turns out for the best.
good work jobo?.you gonna visit stephen if he gets arrested are you.what in the hell are you thinking of.are you mad.
its just words and you are taking it personell.forget it for crying out loud.whats your girl gonna say stephen if you land yourself in nick.i hope im wrong here but if im not then i am very very sad at seing this crap unfold.f...ing google maps.c/mon,damb im mad as f..k at the ptb but im not going to go round and confront them.be smart and dont act irresponsibly.we all need to stay together on this.
primate72

Postby knobo » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:09 am

[quote="stephen"]thanks jobbo, maybe catch you tomorrow. "it must have meant to be"[/quote]

do you want a picture of haris's house as well ? thats easy
knobo

Postby knobo » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 am

[quote="primate72"][quote="stephen"]thanks jobbo, maybe catch you tomorrow. "it must have meant to be"[/quote]
hi there stephen all i can say is i hope this turns out for the best.
good work jobo?.you gonna visit stephen if he gets arrested are you.what in the hell are you thinking of.are you mad.
its just words and you are taking it personell.forget it for crying out loud.whats your girl gonna say stephen if you land yourself in nick.i hope im wrong here but if im not then i am very very sad at seing this crap unfold.f...ing google maps.c/mon,damb im mad as f..k at the ptb but im not going to go round and confront them.be smart and dont act irresponsibly.we all need to stay together on this.[/quote]

whats he going to prison for, its not like he is going to go round with a few mates is it ? his llast names hudson by the way

wonder if you could get his credit report ?
knobo

Postby Stephen » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:44 am

[quote="primate72"] hi there stephen all i can say is i hope this turns out for the best. [/quote]

Hope what turns out for the best?

[quote="primate72"] visit stephen if he gets arrested are you[/quote]

Arrested for what exactly?

[quote="primate72"] its just words and you are taking it personell.forget it for crying out loud. [/quote]

What are you talking about?

[quote="primate72"] whats your girl gonna say stephen if you land yourself in nick. [/quote]

What are you talking about for gods sake?

[quote="primate72"]...ing google maps.c/mon,damb im mad as f..k at the ptb [/quote]

What are you on about?

[quote="primate72"] be smart and dont act irresponsibly. [/quote]

Like ben do you mean? I notice once more you haven’t said a single word about ben?

You have rambled on about things I’m simply not understanding; but not a single word about bens failed attempts to bait me?
You have had a pop at jobo, but not a single word about ben and his childish (failed) attempts to get a rise out of me? You say you “have watched all this unfold” but not a single direct reprimand towards ben?
So I can only suggest you get your priorities in the right order if you’re going to join in and make predictions, jump to unfounded conclusions and make judgement me.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:52 am

[quote="jobo?"] whats he going to prison for, [/quote]
I don't know, why am I? Anyway, I won't contract and I won’t consent. That'll sort it, won't it john?

[quote="jobo?"] its not like he is going to go round with a few mates is it ? [/quote]
round where? and why would I go round to it?
Stephen

Postby Ben » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:09 am

stephen wrote:
jobo? wrote: whats he going to prison for,

I don't know, why am I? Anyway, I won't contract and I won’t consent. That'll sort it, won't it john?

jobo? wrote: its not like he is going to go round with a few mates is it ?

round where? and why would I go round to it?

stephen..

your only being treated the way treat other people.. If you don't like it, don't do it.
Any complaints about tpuc or there staff - email phonesomeonewhogivesafuck@tpuc.org
Ben
Site Admin

Postby Stephen » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:32 pm

[quote="Ben"] If you don't like it, don't do it.[/quote]

============================================================

I have only spoken the truth about you cretin and that idiot harris. You didn't have to come back on and ask for my daughter’s phone number or ask me if she was still dribbling.

Have you forgotten this already?

[quote="Ben"]hows your daughter steven.. still dribbling ,I wonder if she misses us..[/quote]

Or this?

[quote="Ben"][quote="stephen"]pass her my number perhaps we could huck up one day..[/quote]

That is just a few of the many on this thread. Are you going to delete these along with the previous ones too?

Look at you, you come back and are defended for your insults towards my girl, no one says a fucking dickie bird about it. I call harris a twat because he is a liar and you a cretin because you are a worse liar I have not insulted others loved ones. Besides I can handle what is said to me cretin but it all seems to be getting to you.
You have told me in the past the you were “sick of taking the blame for something that has been said four years ago”, but here you are you thick sycophant, taking more flack on behalf of that other lying knob head. Is it worth it? are all the lies and deceit and bullshit worth it to you? What do you gain from it all? If you’re sick of it, tell the truth and tell harris HIS VIDEOS are serving no purpose other than bring shit to YOU and TPUC. GO ON, BE BRAVE for once in you cowardly life!
Stephen

PreviousNext

Return to x files