Census - CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENT

All the information you need to enter into Lawful Rebellion
Forum rules
The articles and opinions written on this website , might not reflect the views of the site, We do not give legal advice and in no way are we responsible for what is written by our members

Re: Census - CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENT

Postby mookiemoo72 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi there I am in Scotland. As per http://www.countmeout.me.uk/ has posted the Scottish Census is Key work for the Scottish Census is to be carried out by CACI, a firm whose US-based parent company was involved in human rights abuses at Abu Ghraib Prison in Iraq.

Can I use your template for the Conditional Acceptance Document for Scotland too. Help needed as I wish to boycott. Where should I amend ... confused...

Mooks :?
mookiemoo72

Postby Ross2452 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Yep, NCRTS seems appropriate.

Yet another case of 'the database is going to get you!'
Ross2452

Postby StarFire » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:10 pm

This is how it ended up LOL Thanks so Much Starlight ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp92Deh1EJU

Out of the shadows
And into the light
Out of the background
And into the fight
Out of the jungles
And back on the streets
Out of the blizzard
And into the heat
StarFire

Postby gaynorbarry » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:03 pm

I have recieved a reply attached, I would like "pointing in a suitable direction" on preparing my reply to there returned responce (attached)?
Barry Of the Gaynor Family
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gaynorbarry

Postby freemenorthants » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:20 pm

well done for this link i will have to hand, in case , as one reterun mine and no contract reteru nto sedner, so love the wording too on your letter, of the link
freemenorthants

Postby freemenorthants » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:44 pm

so readying thier reply , whats the next setp then?
freemenorthants

Postby StarFire » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:37 am

Thanks again Starlight I havent sent it off Ill re do them cheers guys and all who further it Ive got 3 vidz up of this now

Nice one people if you know stuff...then get it on You Tube 8-)
Out of the shadows
And into the light
Out of the background
And into the fight
Out of the jungles
And back on the streets
Out of the blizzard
And into the heat
StarFire

Postby mysterious1 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:57 am

I had returned my census with a letter - I'd downloaded a template from this forum somewhere and also downloaded a follow on letter template.
Today I received the same letter from them as was posted on here and so I am assuming I should now reply to that letter with the follow up template that I'd also downloaded - (basically telling them that if they dont answer the questions within my time limit there is no contract)
Can anyone advise? Here are the 2 templates in case anyone needs them, thanks to another forum member who kindly made them.
(I dont seem to be able to find the original thread)
I also do not seem to be able to upload the follow up letter so I will copy/paste it here instead in case anyone would like to use it:

Dave: of the Murphy Family
c/o STREET,
TOWN,
COUNTY
[POSTCODE]

Office for National Statistics
Government Buildings
Cardiff Road
Newport
South Wales
NP10 8XG

Notice of Default and Opportunity to Cure

NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL
NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT

Dear Ms. Matheson,

Following THE OFFICE FOR NATIONAL STATISTICS' dishonour of my Notice of Conditional Acceptance and Request for Clarification dated XX March 2011 Royal Mail Tracking number XXXXXXXXXXXXX delivered XX March 2011, I hereby serve you with Notice of Default and Opportunity to Cure.

Due to your failure to provide the reasonably requested information within the specified time limit, I grant you a further opportunity to remedy this fault in good faith. For this reason any response must be relevant and substantive must be received in the form of a Statement of Truth, sworn under the penalty of perjury and upon your full commercial liability within SEVEN (7) days from receipt of this Notice.

Please provide the following information:
1. What law requires me to complete the census?
2. From where does the Office for National Statistics derive the lawful authority to demand private information?
3. Is there a limit to invasion of privacy?
4. Is the Office for National Statistics lawfully authorised to demand Private property?
5. How can we be penalised for failure to provide information
6. Are there any circumstances whereby security agencies may access census information?
7. Since census data be requested by law enforcement, can I not answer so as to not to incriminate myself?
8. Since every government database has been hacked, leaked, lost or compromised in some fashion, how can the Office for National Statistics claim data security with any confidence?
9. Is the Office for National Statistics responsible for mishandled data?
10. What evidence do you have that I am a United Kingdom Resident?
11. Can you confirm or deny that the census data will be handled by an American Arms Manufacturer Lockheed Martin?
12. Can you confirm or deny that all U.S. companies are subject to the Patriot Act which allows the U.S. Government full access to any data in that company’s possession?
13. Can you confirm or deny that the Statistics and Registration Service Act 2007 section 39 subsection 4 would allow disclosure of personal information to any and/or all o the following:
• The 56 geographical and 8 non-geographical UK Police Forces.
• The three UK Intelligence Agencies (MI5, MI6 and GCHQ).
• The Department for Work and Pensions.
• Private investigators working for the Department for Work and Pensions to hunt down “benefits cheats”.
• Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs tax investigators.
• “Approved” Insurance Industry “anti-fraud” investigators / private investigators.
• The Home Office Borders and Immigration Agency.
• The Serious Organised Crime Agency (either for domestic investigations into Serious Crimes, or for these and also for minor investigations if requested by a Foreign Law Enforcement agency under Mutual Legal Assistance treaties.
• Lawyers in civil Court Cases e.g. for Divorce or Libel or Copyright Infringement etc.
• Local Authority Trading Standards departments.
• Local Authority Environmental Health departments.

If you fail to respond in good faith and according to the above criterion within SEVEN (7) days from receipt of this letter, it will be deemed a tacit agreement by your acquiescence that this census is unlawful and that I have no obligation to participate.

Sincerely without malice, ill will, vexation or frivolity

By: Dave: of the Murphy family
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice – Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mysterious1

Re: Census -The Right To Decide Not to pick up the pen

Postby StarFire » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:47 am

Hi there Mysteriousness 1 I hope all is well with you.

I hope you / someone finds that thread, how hard is it to lose track my friend yep.

To all of you Good Day 
I don’t post that much these days, but every now and again I find myself back in Forums and glad I can get and post sometimes ,thanks for all the wild and wonderful post on here I do get in here for a read ,and an education a REAL ONE ..I thank you all
A couple of questions that am going to ask all of you ,with courtesy and the utmost respect for you ALL bar None would be ... at the time of writing this, I am sure I could think of more reasons not to do this census...we must all have many reasons, its good to express them here :)

IF we have the Right to Remain Silent, since writing is a form of 'speech' albeit on paper, is there a Law that actually compels us to even pick up a pen in the first place ? I don’t think so is there ?

We may (and hopefully we will ALL choose to exercise out Right To Decide and Discern what we would like to do and ,and what we don’t like to do..

We may have a situation, and even have the conviction that we have decided to not talk at all to absolutely anyone perhaps if we choose to
...much like some Monks refuse to talk although they write I'm sure, but is there anything that says we cannot go into spells and periods of not writing at all if we don’t want to ?

Just a few thoughts if anyone cares to look, I hope I stimulated some more Anti Census thought anyway

Happy Days to you Guys and Gurlz, You Goddess’s and Gods of your Selves

Let’s USE our Right to Decide in our Own Pantheons!

For me, I define the written word as speech in 2 dimensions.....but as a book does, it 'fleshes out' in the 'minds eye’ from there it takes a type of form .. because when read it is perceived...if indeed the reader can even read, as I'm sure will not be easy for some, if not most of our foreign British people who are now resident in the UK

So speech is perceived, although you are actually in silence, that book will speak to whoever reads it .. so it speaks then, and the written word speaks very eloquently and effectively even though its author may be asleep..his book is still being heard by those reading it,

Of course the Novels/Book Author loves that

It's tough to clarify exactly what I am saying; there are far better pens in here than mine.
(You hear me say it though don’t you ?) In your mind you sure as hell do

BUT do we really have to pick up those pens at all, if we want to NOT stand up and be counted in this case and remain silent through the most powerful tool in business..... The Pen itself

Also how dare they even assume we want to pick up the pen in the first place?

The Pen is mightier than the Sword... it holds your power to decide, in many cases we simply sign it away all of the time
BUT YOU ONLY controls The Action of the Pen itself ,an inanimate conveyor of thought is the pen and speech....can anyone demand you pick it up at all??

Is there a Law that states we actually have to make our bodies pick up the pen??

This all causes hassle and unnecessarily mental strain....and for some it could be a straw to much for the donkey

There also are people that are simply cant read or are not in the right head-space, because of illness etc to even get it together to fill it in....

LOL I mean from posting we just get “Writers block " even...

Also some people are that frightened of mail it actually affects their health and add unnecessary problems to existing mental condition

It is a FACT and you can read it in any doctor’s surgery that at some point in their lives 1 in 4 people will develop a mental illness in their lifetime , and that, by their own Government flyers and leaflets that hit the doctors info/dissinfo racks we can read this in those surgeries
Small wander we are a sick then .and inflicted nation when we should be Super Strong and bulletproof
We do know this is also Dictatorship by design and guile, and never does govern it INFLICTS and WE are The Inflicted upon... mental strain = Mental Damage we didn't ask for

When my now "switched ON " Mums business folded because of Thatcher UK ,I can swear to one and all that was the case for her back in the day as it was folding .the mail flooded in by the boxful...she was scared stiff of mail....

My Mum was t very very suicidal at the time as well, if it were not for my Sister (she told us in later years ) she was considering driving her car into the a Massive lake that was close by ..... That’s is how much she didn't want mail!
! .....as all around her business was illegally taken from her, she WELL Empowered now, she could not be any further from that hellish place she was in
Me I am as strong as my Mother. I learn my “Life Trials “as we all do at 83 Next, she even has her own You Tube ,and spoken on The Georgia Guidestones etc .. but that a bit off topic ..

They assume and ask a lot too much , and expect of us what THEY want us to do...
Yes we have the same right then to expect answers from them, since they are the actors playing these life roles
Have THEY got the right to inflict Mail Turmoil and Blackmail of £1000.00 on anyone?? And make people sicker?

We know they like to , because a sick society is one they profit from, with vested interest in Big Pharma they screw us over more
Have they got any pristine right to do all this to us??
Have they got the Right to Expect anything from us in the Land of our ancestors, have they the right to ask us anything at all, me I recognize NO LAW only mine, and that of Cosmic Law , and to be respective with that inner Law of the personal boundaries of others
I try my very best to inflict nothing on anyone ,by three fold Law that serves me well ,I’m sorry if I’m rambling here

To make us fill in the form under duress almost? Have they the right to even ask us at all

We Have The Right To Decide Lets USE IT and say NO , No is a non negotiable as an answer in most cases is it not ?

No .can mean YES fooling around etc.... But generally a NO from ME Means NO Absolute

Let’s use the right to live for pleasure and not pain

And Lets use.......... Right to Decide

The Mighty HAWKWIND

The Right To Decide - : From Electric Tepee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AdrXKIqpqA

(Brock / Davey)
I'm a digital citizen, safe in my room
I've got my video to relieve the gloom
My mind's on a circuit with the nudes on the screen
Life's a no-go area - it's so obscene

You can't do this, you can't do that
You can't go forward and you can't go back

I'm a plugged in person, I'm a TV fan
But there's so many things that I don't understand
Why do you want to steal our TV - it's not real
It's a viewing game

You can't do this, you can't do that
You can't go forward and you can't go back
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blessings One and ALL any thought would be appreciated ans even if you and saw this message ..thanks for getting this far

StarFire
Out of the shadows
And into the light
Out of the background
And into the fight
Out of the jungles
And back on the streets
Out of the blizzard
And into the heat
StarFire

Postby gaynorbarry » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Hello all
thanks for input on these threads and giving me some direction to steer in the murky world the state has created. Mind you the occupier of the house also wants to sent a letter is this possible one from Barry of the Gaynor Family and one from the Occupier (they have a longer list of queries)?

Barry of The Gaynor Family
gaynorbarry

PreviousNext

Return to Freeman/Lawful Rebellion