The Key To 9/11

The Key To 9/11

Postby haarp » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:42 am

I came across this film randomly and it makes the argument the Planes were edited into the live feed, I've got no video editing experience so I can't debunk this maybe someone here can:

http://youtu.be/uT1q0j5Pzr0
haarp

Re: The Key To 9/11

Postby Sikufanya » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:17 am

I haven't even bothered to watch the video because the assertion is quite clearly stupid.

You only need a small amount of common sense to debunk this yourself.

Even assuming the technology and the skill was there to actually edit something into a live feed from the news cameras, what about the thousands of eyewitnesses that physically watched the planes hit the buildings, some of whom had their own video cameras?

This is as stupid as those people who suggest they had some special kind of missile that projected a 3D hologram of a plane around itself.
Sikufanya

Postby primate72 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:05 am

Sikufanya wrote:I haven't even bothered to watch the video because the assertion is quite clearly stupid.

Even assuming the technology and the skill was there to actually edit something into a live feed from the news cameras, what about the thousands of eyewitnesses that physically watched the planes hit the buildings, some of whom had their own video cameras?

This is as stupid as those people who suggest they had some special kind of missile that projected a 3D hologram of a plane around itself.

i agree those planes were real and they hit the towers,inside job none the less.remote controlled military planes.

the one that hit the pentagon was most definiteky remote controlled.it wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon it was a drone.thats why there was not evidence of a real plane at the site.
primate72

Postby Star-Child » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:22 am

Where is the wing tip air vortex that should collide with the fireball ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJU55FzcM2A

Playlist for all in series , 8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmD5BDyMRkg

Happy Holidays !
Star-Child

Postby haarp » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm

Sikufanya wrote:I haven't even bothered to watch the video because the assertion is quite clearly stupid.

You really should have watched the video, it answers all of your questions. What about the thousands of eye witnesses who never saw a plane but witnessed the explosion?

Star-Child wrote:Where is the wing tip air vortex that should collide with the fireball ?

Bingo. Not once but twice.
haarp

Postby Sikufanya » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:45 am

The video doesn't answer any questions, it just tries to convince me of something.

But what you are basically saying is that , using some new superadvanced video compositing techniques (bearing in mind it takes the film industry weeks to get compositing shots right) that were able to actually composite CGI images, Much more convincing CGI images than nearly every movie ever made, into a live TV Feed.

And not only that, but also simultaneously into the cameras and video recorders of all the other people who took videos and photos at the same time.

But More than that, Images and Sounds were actually composited into the EYES AND EARS of all these people:
https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/ ... ofthenycai

Some of whom actually saw a plane crash with their own eyes, and most of whom saw and heard a plane that disappeared right after the crashing sounds they heard.

Are you also asserting that no planes were ever hijacked?
And if not, then what happened to the planes that were hijacked?

Are you suggesting that this huge conspiracy, (by the Bush Administration who cocked up everything else they were involved in) was so monumentally complex that they got someone to hijack planes, secretly landed them somewhere where they could be killed off to prevent them from talking, then they set off explosions at the WTC towers, while simultaneously using advanced compositing techniques added planes into a live TV feed. You also then have to destroy the planes, quickly transport some body parts of the passengers into the wreckage (or have the medical examiner who identified some of the victims as part of the conspiracy, along with all those other "eyewitnesses" to the crash) and then bring the buildings down with more explosives that you had to plant in the buildings without anyone noticing. Including the bombs you had to put on the outside of one side of the building to simulate something crashing INTO the building. If you haven't transported the bodies to the site as quickly as the plane could have got there itself, you still have to dispose of all these bodies.
You also have to include into the conspiracy everyone at whatever strip the planes were landed on, and many other people who may well have been on the flightpath plus of course at least some of the staff of the news companies.

Imagine for a second that YOU were planning this.
If someone suggested that scenario to you, you would actually think they had gone mad.
Surely having hijacked the planes, the simplest thing to do would be to fly them into the buildings. It saves the problems and costs and possibilities for fuckups that the compositing would involve, you don't need to have conspirators as eyewitnesses, you don't need to dispose of bodies and planes.

I suspect that like most people who start posts like this,you don't REALLY want anyone to debunk this, unless you just want to start an argument to try and prove how clever you are. You really want everyone else to just agree that you are right and have discovered "THE TRUTH".
Sikufanya

Postby haarp » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:42 am

1. I asked video editing people to challenge this guy's argument, simply saying ' i refuse to look into it ' isn't scientific and makes you look foolish.

2. If you had watched the video the presenter makes the argument that a Plane hitting the tower would have very different characteristics, something like a coke can being squashed against a wall. That the average person needed to be convinced that the Plane could damage the core and thus the towers could fall and the blame be put on jet fuel. So this is why the Plane goes straight into the building without any resistance is seems.

3. The fact you blame Bush shows your naivety, I don't expect that kind of talk from someone who has access to all the information on this site alone on TPTB and the kind of sick shit they finance.

4. FBI confiscated so much amature footage to apparently check there wasn't sensitive material on there then gave it back or classified it or it was released under the FOIA. If someone was going to mask in a Plane and sound this would be a good time to do it.

5. If you had watched the video it tells you about compositing, it's not CGI or advanced that you try to make it out to be. It's fed into a live feed that has a 10 second delay.

6. That site with text apparently from witnesses is interesting, it features none of the people who heard several explosions though. Reminds me of how the 9/11 Commission didn't bother interviewing William Rodriguez and any of his witnesses he brought forward or anyone who heard more than one explosion for that matter.

I suspect that like most people who start posts like this,you don't REALLY want anyone to debunk this, unless you just want to start an argument to try and prove how clever you are. You really want everyone else to just agree that you are right and have discovered "THE TRUTH".

There really is no need for that kind of bitterness. I'm simply trying to figure out what went on just like anyone else that sees a problem with the governments put forward theory.
haarp

Postby Sikufanya » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:23 pm

The FBI confiscated lots of amateur footage.
Did they confiscate all of it? Did they also confiscate it immediately? (which would imply they had a LOT of agent son the ground ready to leap into action.

Presumably then, the people who filmed these videos go the chance to watch them back, and they would remember what they saw WHILE filming anyway.

SO if you were filming a building on fire, and suddenly the building next to it exploded for no good reason, and then when the FBI gave you your footage back there was a plane in it, wouldn't you be a might suspicious?

And it still doesn't account for the eyewitnesses who saw the plane with their naked eyes.

Therefore, whether or not it is possible to actually composite something within a 10 second time delay, is irrelevant.

There was a plane.

Even most 9/11 truthers steer clear of the "No plane Theory" because they think it makes them look stupid.
Sikufanya

Return to Conspiracy Theory