People needed to help me stop baillifs taking my house !

Have you been stopped and searched for any reason? Tell us here.
Forum rules
The articles and opinions written on this website , might not reflect the views of the site, We do not give legal advice and in no way are we responsible for what is written by our members

Re: People needed to help me stop baillifs taking my house !

Postby Jayen4 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Minor update.

Have just received an 'Order' from Pontefract county court......They have 'vacated' (cancelled) the hearing for the 22nd feb. New date of 8th april has been set,which is after the Leeds High Court hearing........ Maybe the courts are beggining to wake up to the games that the mortgage company/bank are playing ?? I hope so.....maybe we can get somewhere then. As far as I can see,the bank have brought this on themselves.
Frustrated Genius ! NOT a girl !!!
Jayen4

Postby kazz67 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:43 am

It does feel as though there's a corner being turned doesn't it!?

Fingers crossed!!

Love n hugs,
Kazz. xxxx
We trade natural freedoms for access to the protection of the law. When that access is denied, then the contract is broken and all bets are off. There is no obligation for one side to fulfil their part when the other refuses to. - Slimline66
kazz67

Postby llewop » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:08 am

plz keep updated. you are more brave than me, i would have fought them using statutes
llewop

Postby Jayen4 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:04 pm

llewop wrote:plz keep updated. you are more brave than me, i would have fought them using statutes

Oh I will...... It's not 'bravery'....it's sheer bloody minded determination !! :evil: . I am using a mix of their own rules and pure common sense against them and attacking them and their morality directly ! They don't seem to know quite how to deal with it either. I will either win or end up in jail (as I've said before) !! They are beggining to realise that I'm not going away ! :evil:
Jayen4

Postby plamena » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Good stuff,

I wish you every success.

P
plamena

Postby Jayen4 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Well.....further developments.

The other day,I received a further 'eviction notice'....this one dated 8th april ! Then this morning,I've got a letter from the Leeds High Court,regarding my Judicial Review application. As expected,the judge...this one is 'Honourable Mr Justice Kenneth Parker'.... They don't know the meaning of 'Honourable' !! He says that my application is 'wholly without merit' !! Fucking hypocrites,the lot of 'em !

Anyhow,there will be a letter in reply going straight back in on monday. I'm going for the 'Oral hearing' that I wanted to get to anyway. If I get my way,when it comes to the hearing,I may very well end up in jail,because they will be told in no uncertain terms precisely what I think of them and their corrupt ways ! I shall be asking the judge if the whole of the judiciary is corrupt ! (I say they are !). This judge that's written to me has pointed out that a judicial review is not a means of further 'appeal',but is to establish any wrongdoings or legal mistakes. Well excuse me,but I fucking well know that !! . Their just trying to fob me off,yet again,but I'm not having it.
It seems that FACTS are purely optional for these thieves !! Now I'm annoyed !! :evil:

I note one thing tho'.....All these 'eviction notices' are emanating from Pontefract county court !! I wonder why they keep reverting back to that court ?? (That's a rhetorical question by the way.).

So,that's where I am at the moment......
Jayen4

Postby David M » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Jayen4 - please listen to this guy before you go into court. This contains very useful info and things to say to the judge.

http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/2009/12/ ... rebelling/

Good luck.
David M

Postby nnnikjo » Mon May 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Jayen4 gooday it has all gone very silent on your posts and I was looking forward to a win on your part. i am in the same stuation as you not as far ahead as you thou.
and pray to god they did not win and you detained
keep the good fight up regards Nik J :)
nnnikjo

Postby Jayen4 » Fri May 13, 2011 12:28 am

nnnikjo wrote:Jayen4 gooday it has all gone very silent on your posts and I was looking forward to a win on your part. i am in the same stuation as you not as far ahead as you thou.
and pray to god they did not win and you detained
keep the good fight up regards Nik J :)

Hi Nik J......and anyone else who may be interested....

Well......Things have been happening. Various court hearings and manouvering,but unfortunately,the house has been taken (STOLEN yet again !! :evil: ) . I have tried to put my case to the various judges,including a senior high court judge (who apparently should be addressed as ''My Lord''.....yeah right...fuck off !!),but they are simply trying to ignore me and what points/demands that I have put forward ! I have even recieved some (what I think are actual internal bank documents) proof from someone in Ireland,that actually proves what happens to the mortgage 'note'.......and I presented this at the judicial review hearing,but it was absolutely clear that they would not take note of anything that I said or put in front of them ! I had 2 hearings on the same day....1 was county court and the other was the judicial review (High Court) and they both found against me....deliberately so. They also issued a ''limited restraining order'' against me,to try to prevent me appealing any further !
The county court judge did actually say something to me in his 'summing up' speech,where he went on at length that there was nothing to stop me suing the bank for damages......interesting ,eh ??
Sooo.......even though the obvious and blatant collusion and conspiracy continues,I do have a further means of getting back at them...and I WILL !! I am in the process of sending paperwork to the court of appeal in London, to see if I can get permission to appeal against the 2 houtcomes from the 31st of march. Even if they refuse,I still have 2 lines of attack.... 1: If they do refuse permission to appeal,that means that I can then push it up to the Supreme Court or the ECHR.....and I will !! 2: I will still have the abilty to sue for damages. I am in the process of getting transcripts of the county court hearing,so that a solicitor can have a look to see if he can dechiper what that judge was hinting at or work out the clues as to what specific point he was tilting at.

Oh and just today,I've been onto the Land Registry about getting the 'charging order' reversed,that the bank have put on the Land Registry records. If I can do that,that wil prevent them from being able to sell the house ! I'll put a spanner in their fucking works,even if I can't do anything else !! :evil:

So,as I said...the house was taken again on the 6th of april....... You should have seen the number of people that turned up,just to deal with me !! :lol: ..... There was 3 police officers,both county court baillifs and 2 van loads of workmen,to change the locks and 'sitex' (that metal boarding stuff) the windows and doors !

So,they've got the house again,but I haven't finished yet........If I can't get the courts to do the right thing,then there will be more direct action from me !! and this time,I'm quite prepared to get locked up !!......Might actually get more attention on the subject if it comes to that !

So what this comes down to is that the courts and the judiciary are 99 % bent/corrupt and are either in league with the banksters or they are themselves being controlled by them !!

Anything else you want to know,then don't be afraid of asking......I'll help where I can......What area are you in Nik J ??
Jayen4

Postby Deacus » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Jayen4 take a look at an article I just posted it may be worth some research
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=33668
Condemnation with out investigation is the height of ignorance
Albert Einstein
Deacus

PreviousNext

Return to Members Stories