Love for Life: Photo essay To State Debt Recovery

For most General Posts.
Forum rules
The articles and opinions written on this website , might not reflect the views of the site, We do not give legal advice and in no way are we responsible for what is written by our members

Love for Life: Photo essay To State Debt Recovery

Postby ScotA » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:59 am

http://loveforlife.com.au/

Many photos .......
Fiona Cristian Reply To State Debt Recovery Office Part Two - Today, A Standoff Between Us & 4 Sheriff Officers & 4 Policeman
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6135

Before all nine got into their cars and tow truck and chuffed off both detectives and policewomen warned us that we would be stopped if we continued to drive unregistered cars on the roads. They alluded to the Roads and traffic Act 1999. Detective with glasses said they could arrest us under some special type of policy (we can't remember exactly what he implied). We never got around to explaining to them that all acts/policies etc relate to PERSON/S and not to Free man/Free woman. We could have showed them the meanings in law of Person and asked, do we look like a Person".

Great.
I recently delete my websites and trust people do their own research.
The truth is out there and 'Everything is OK'.
ScotA

HOLMES Home Office Large Major Enquiry System

Postby dave » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:46 pm

The motorcar represented substantial individual freedom and it is heavily and progressively stalked by the government. As one goes from local to national to international, the corruption only gets worse. Government takes more and more away from the public destroying that which they claim to protect, the last thirty years in Britain sadly evidence this point well.

One of the freemason's rackets if stopping a vehicle and wanting to issue a charge when there was nothing visibly untowards was to go through to a legal hotline where a catchall law would be used and I have seen quite a few forms of this con.

When government runs out of law in order to do what it wants it claims sovereignty no matter the logical fallacy (utter nonsense) that represents and threatens or uses 'royal prerogative'. In order to program the minds of the public, the monarchy is claimed as sovereign and thus there was a Windsor car with no license plate.

If one has the view that all lives are of independent worth and therefore sovereign, the same applies to each and everyone. Frankly I would consider it irresponsible to have a license plate on a motor vehicle for how this is being abused to assault people.
Last edited by dave on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dave

Re: Love for Life: Photo essay To State Debt Recovery

Postby dave » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:12 pm

One of the problems the public encounters is they don't even know how much they have been abused and their minds especially. Emotional controls are played with every hour of every day from birth and if one doesn't even know this has been done the healing cannot start.

Some of the words used are 'security', protection of 'rights' and 'property'. These are all propaganda and as such lies. Security is surrendered along with freedom, protection of rights means ownership of rights and the corporate core created a special form of property, a special form so the company owns all property and rights. In their system there are (officially) no private rights to transfer of property which is of course a lie.

With vehicles a mind control system operates via the DVLA, an elaborate con whereby claim of ownership of title exists by registration, this includes the license plate on the vehicle. The con rests mainly on mind control, the company asserts they own the vehicle when in fact all they own is the title, just a piece of paper or electronic record. A title is just a property tag, a fiction, you can call me commander, Mr., s**thead or Dave, these are just property tags not property itself.

The EU and UN are extensions of the same con, the official system forbidding rights to individual ownership of property or life. A house of cards as all they have is oracle, the database, defended by propaganda, outright lies and beehives of mind controlled assistance. All that nonsense when people have something rather special, their own lives.
Last edited by dave on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dave

this is the free press england lacks

Postby dave » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:51 pm

Whilst people have been quietly getting on with their lives (or trying to) whitehall has been plotting against them. They have said Mrs Windsor will remain chair of the company, presumably for the protection this affords as they claim immunity through this device along with other escape mechanisms such as portcullis house and the underground base whilst manipulating the weather and dousing the public with illness.

After raiding the public purse and a frenzy of corporate consolidation (Tavistock's credit crunch) all those fictitious titles are moved out to the UN to be administered by the EU. That is a collossal con and one I raise a red flag to. Whilst I invite dialogue I do not accept the intentions for innescapable enslavement and destruction of the human race.
dave

talking of photos - who is this really?

Postby dave » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:34 pm

MC%20Download%20Queen%20large.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dave on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dave

faking it as usual

Postby dave » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:38 pm

The previous picture was downloaded from (ie official nonsense):
http://www.royal.gov.uk:80/files/images/MC%20Download%20Queen%20large.jpg

Whilst the public are expected to accept things at face value I showed that picture to a spread of members of the public. I saw the face of a man and woman intermixed and that picture as a blatant construct though actually presented as 'the queen'.

The last person I showed it to didn't notice anything strange at first so I provided some hints. What upset them was that they were a photographer and hadn't noticed what is a blatently fake. We rely on our visual senses so much we tend not to notice what is really right in front of our noses. This is exploited and secrets are very often as Mandelson's corporate intelligence company would call it; 'hidden in plain view'. Both truth and lies are hidden right in front of an unsuspecting populous.

viewing the picture full size (not as above) should bring the hoax into evidence, as it is so poorly done some excuse would perhaps be made up to explain this (deniable).
dave

Re: Love for Life: Photo essay To State Debt Recovery

Postby ScotA » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Unusual photo to choose as your Xmas card dave.

I went to my family last week for early xmas holiday.
I have tried and tried to get them to at least look or listen to some
of OUR stuff.
No joy.

My bro-in-law [Ha Ha] was an accountant with the Audit Office in London,
he refuses to believe anything I say and ended by saying,
after I had told him I phoned the National Debt Office,
that he is taking his shares and putting them into National Debt Bonds
as they are sound..........................arrrrgh......
I recently delete my websites and trust people do their own research.
The truth is out there and 'Everything is OK'.
ScotA

disabling the public

Postby dave » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:35 pm

Sample of headlines in actual order from Tavistock's Daily Mail today to illustrate the strategy of tension:

'Face of Asia' model jumps 150ft to her death from luxury apartment after discovering lover

Repossession threat to couple who never missed a mortgage payment

High Street hits back as early sales spark Christmas spending spree - but 15 retail giants still set to go bust

Mother's grief as son, six, dies a year to the day after daughter was killed in a car crash

Peer calls for BBC to release voting figures of Strictly Come Dancing after final 'fiasco

'Credit crunch Britain must learn the lessons of Nazi Germany, warns Archbishop

Streets deserted as 500,000 small businesses shut down for longest Christmas break for 16 years

Bank of England boss: We failed to act on 'crazy' borrowing

Despair, it could be you, fake opposition and all manner of subversive layered programming included in this payload that attempts to overwhelm the senses, missinform, distract and bewilder. The extremity of it also indicates a concerted attempt to suppress, disable and drag the nation down by subverting the minds of the people. On the right, if you are stressed, all the trivial and carefully controlled distraction to attempt to maintain your attention.

Included in this is doctored pictures and doctored history which Dr Williamsby (by official account chosen by Tony Blair) is trying to protect contrary to the presentation of the story which is orchestrated nonsense:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ishop.html
dave

dystopia

Postby dave » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:52 pm

I posted the composite picture of Mrs Windsor partly to inform and partly to assess the mental health of people here. The media studios switched to virtual reality quite some time ago, people were even told this. They tell people Brown is in Afghanistan, a Windsor is in Afghanistan and a Bush is in Iraq and if you look carefully you notice the scenes are moved around, all the tricks of hollywood with no distinction between what is real and what isn't. No matter how many times they get caught doing this, in Iraq almost continuously, no matter the lies are as huge as they are, they go on and on try to deceive people.

Although this website is infested with the brotherhood I had a very different reaction from the general public, real is real and a fake is fake and the difference matters. The public shown not just fake images, but fake images of the world that were in their minds, they wanted to know what the hell was going on. That photographer I mentioned earlier sat down, we had a talk, it was as she said about her life.
dave

a picture tells a thousand lies

Postby dave » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:18 pm

p2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dave

Next

Return to General