Starting my own society

For most General Posts.
Forum rules
The articles and opinions written on this website , might not reflect the views of the site, We do not give legal advice and in no way are we responsible for what is written by our members

Re: Starting my own society

Postby Darren Pollard » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Good idea to start your own society.

http://servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/pdf/Forms/REG3088.pdf

Not a good idea to ask for permission to start one. What do you need a government form for? You do it their way you're still under their jurisdiction.

My latest vid on this subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdXEhof4xKQ

Darren Pollard

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Cheers, m8 - just got to find how to do it in Britain, lol.

It's a great start though, my friend and I thank you

EDIT - Quite right, Darren, but I just figured that I could take them on at thier own game. If I create a LEGAL society, all set up in thier rules, etc. Then my society rules become statutes for all members of that society - just like thiers do, only I only belong to mine, so am legally correct in ignoring thiers. Makes a wierd kind of sense in my head, anyway.

Cheers for that, m8
Peace and love,

Baldy
BaldBeardyDude

Postby ScotA » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:07 pm

Darren I presume when you said "Good idea to start your own society."
You mean you alone are its member.

ANY Society with more than one member is heading for disaster. If anyone does not agree with that please explain and show examples of a "good society"
I recently delete my websites and trust people do their own research.
The truth is out there and 'Everything is OK'.
ScotA

Postby FLYING COLOURS » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:03 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Cheers, m8 - just got to find how to do it in Britain, lol.

It's a great start though, my friend and I thank you

EDIT - Quite right, Darren, but I just figured that I could take them on at thier own game. If I create a LEGAL society, all set up in thier rules, etc. Then my society rules become statutes for all members of that society - just like thiers do, only I only belong to mine, so am legally correct in ignoring thiers. Makes a wierd kind of sense in my head, anyway.

Cheers for that, m8

Take a copy of your house deeds, with the borders marked in RED - to the Foreign Office - and tell them you are declaring "No 5, Railway Cuttings" as a Sovereign Nation of BaldBeardyDude-land and it should be entered on the list of freindly countries forthwith. Then write to the yank embassy - tell them the same - and that you require First Class Trading status with them. If the yanks refuse - use "The Mouse That Roared" ruse on them - and they'll renovate and give you food parcels!!

.............sorted...............
FLYING COLOURS

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 am

Nice ideas, FC - thanks mate - but the mouse that roared? - all I know was it was a film with Peter Sellers? - never watched, I'm afraid - would ya care to elaborate?

....hope I get to choose what's in the food parcels... :mrgreen:
Peace and love,

Baldy
BaldBeardyDude

Postby FLYING COLOURS » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:12 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Nice ideas, FC - thanks mate - but the mouse that roared? - all I know was it was a film with Peter Sellers? - never watched, I'm afraid - would ya care to elaborate?

....hope I get to choose what's in the food parcels... :mrgreen:

Yes mate, - it was the great Peter Sellers - concerning a little bankrupt country, and Sellers, in his role in the film - persuaded the government to declare war on the USA, set off a small bomb somewhere where no-one would be harmed, then surrender a few minutes later - at that time, the yanks used to pour money and aid into any country they were "conquering" !!!!!

(So you'd have to take a trip to the USA - let off a firecracker in the mojave desert or such like - then surrender before the sand settled - Bob's your Uncle - they would renew your "palace" - (residential home) - set you up with aid for life - give you free education ( and all your "subjects) -etc etc etc)..................And help you with any fight against an agressor - for their right to set up an airbase on your land!!!!

Get in there!!!
FLYING COLOURS

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:30 am

LOL - genius!!!

Trouble is, the size of our house,it would be a model airbase. Good stuff though, I'll be looking into this way further, as I think the theory is sound.

If I withdraw from thier society, thier laws are non existent

If I start my own my laws are mine. Legally and demonstrably. I just wanted to do it to show the public how easy it is to get out before it's too late and just what the 'law' is - the rules of the society that they apply to - the LAW society, not us.

I figured it would be a funny way to go about teaching, as I always learned more from bill hicks than anyone - god rest him...
Peace and love,

Baldy
BaldBeardyDude

Postby ianto_yr_twp » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:33 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote:LOL - genius!!!

Trouble is, the size of our house,it would be a model airbase. Good stuff though, I'll be looking into this way further, as I think the theory is sound.

If I withdraw from thier society, thier laws are non existent

If I start my own my laws are mine. Legally and demonstrably. I just wanted to do it to show the public how easy it is to get out before it's too late and just what the 'law' is - the rules of the society that they apply to - the LAW society, not us.

I figured it would be a funny way to go about teaching, as I always learned more from bill hicks than anyone - god rest him...

well I am seriously looking forward to your progress report.
ianto_yr_twp

Postby FreeManAndHisDog » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:01 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Anyone know how to start a society? - Not a joke. I was just thinking that, if I started my own, then I could write my own statutes, then becoming law for members of that society (s'what the gov does, so why not?)

Obviously, my family would be members and have to abide by our statutes, or risk the penalties, lol. Legally ground my daughter - cool.

There is a serious side to this, as I can claim to be a member OF a society with a name, unlike now, where I am NOT a willing member of whatever the gov calls 'our' society. I do not want to be a prt of that one.

See, a society is 'a group of people working for mutual benefit' - could be just my family, no?

We would have our own land, upon which OUR statutes would be in play, he, he ;) So much for police and bailiffs at the door.

Any ideas?

You can start a society under someone else's law, by incorporation of that law by reference, or, being in a place where we may practice common law, you can start a free and sovereign society.

If you say for example "... of the U.K." then you are indicating your created society's under-standing to the U.K. and the various Statutory Acts and Bills of Parliament by reference. It clearly isn't sovereign.

A society is a created fiction - a group of people fitting together for some purpose.

You don't have to have any physically document, other than just to establish it between the interested parties, though you can formally have an official document and even an announcement, depending on the purpose of the society.

If a formal document, a society is usually formed by a Charter.
The society is a kind of Trust. A set of people entrust some right to the society, the Trustee is created and the Beneficiary is defined.
The Trustee is the actual entity / society that is created or its acting capacity - its capacity to do something.
The Trustee usually comprises some created roles, such as 'President(s)' / 'Chairman(s)' / 'Secretar[y|ies]' etc. and then one assumes the role of this created entity for purpose of operating and empowering the societal fiction.
These created legal-fictions are granted privileges. When a living man (wereman or woman) assumes the role of one of these created fictions they assume the oath of office and must act in the capacity they swear their oath to. Though the jurisdiction as given in the Charter may not be over extended beyond its original defined scope and as agreed to by the Trustors.

A common way to write a charter...

The Preamble to the Charter defines the Trustors (who are creating the society), the Trustee (the societal fiction that is created) and the Beneficiary (those to which the society is created to benefit).

After the Preamble in the Charter then comes the defining elements of the created societal fiction, defining fundamental positions and rules.

Those acting under and operating only in the created jurisdiction (private laws) of the Charter don't need to concern themselves with the Preamble.

The Constitution for the United States of America is an example of specific kind of Charter (that defines a Trust).

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

- Preamble to The Constitution for the United States of America, with correct proper noun / capitonym usage maintained as expressed in the original written document. These first-letter-capitalized proper nouns / capitonym are names with defined scope, not the general use of the words. As such, [the] People doesn't necessarily mean all / any people.

The Trustors are the People, the Trustee is the United States of America and the Beneficiary is the Posterity.

More information...
- The People and the Trust
- The Constitution is a Trust Indenture
- Contracts, Trusts and the Corporation Sole
- Citizen vs. citizen <-- Proper noun / capitonym defined thing vs. general use of the word
- Corporate U.S.
- Sovereign, Person, and Relationship to SSA (Corp. U.S.)

Also see "The Right of Self-Determination" for an analysis of the Constitution.

In the original Constitution for the United States of America is also referenced the Law of Nations (International Law).

It looks like the Law of Nations is the written and unwritten protocols (law) between nations that came about over many hundreds of years. So there are several writings on the Law of Nations, most of which are old documents and texts and are not available on the Internet and only available in some big libraries.

This book is on at least some of the Law of Nations to which the Constitution for the United States of America refers...
- The Law of Nations - Principles of the Law of Nature Applied to the Conduct and Affairs of Nations and Sovereigns

The Charter for the United Nations also defines a Trust...

We, the Peoples of the United Nations have determined to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war...

- UN Charter, with correct proper noun / capitonym usage maintained as expressed in the original written document.

The preamble defines and brings the Trust into existence. - Who is trusting what to who. After the preamble is then defined its jurisdiction / scope to which the trust is established - what rights are entrusted to it. The rights of the created entity - the Trustee - may not reach further than this, lest it be encroaching on your unalienable common law rights and freedoms, and overstepping the jurisdiction you entrusted it with.

A 'corporation' is also a type of Trust, if limited liability or registered under some entity, is not sovereign in its own jurisdiction, but is limited further by the jurisdiction in which it is registered under.
FreeManAndHisDog

Postby FLYING COLOURS » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:29 am

And now for the small print ..............

Wouldn't "your" laws only apply in your own "country"??? As soon as you disembark through your front gate - you'd have to abide by that other countrie's laws - but there again, ........WAIT FOR IT!..............................

......You could claim asylum! - And get a new house - with everything provided under the Government - Asylum Seekers Tenancy Agreement!!!!!
FLYING COLOURS

PreviousNext

Return to General