My information regarding removal of access

Forum rules
The articles and opinions written on this website , might not reflect the views of the site, We do not give legal advice and in no way are we responsible for what is written by our members

My information regarding removal of access

Postby shaddaz » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi guys(and girls)

Right i sent a letter to TVL removing access

Code: Select all
Date: 12/03/2012
 Ref: any ref number you might have from letters etc

The Present Occupier
[ADDRESS]

Dear TVL/BBC

My address is listed in your database as being unlicensed. It is important that you take note of the following details and instructions below:
1. I do not require a TV Licence as I do not use any equipment to watch or record television programmes as they’re being shown on TV.
2. I hereby give notice that the implied right of access to the property known as [ADDRESS], has been removed in respect of the following:
      a. Any employee, or agent or principal or any other person acting on behalf of the       BBC or TVL.
      b. Any employee or agent or principal or any other person acting as third party          AGENTS for/or on behalf of the BBC or TVL.
      c. Please also take notice that any transgression of this notice will be dealt with          through the courts.
      Please also note that there is no legal requirement on an individual to provide their       name, so do not send further correspondence to try and confirm my name. I expect       this to be confirmed in writing that you have (a) received the notification, and (b)       you will adhere to the notification.
3. Other than confirming my notice to remove your implied right of access, I no longer wish to receive any communications from BBC or TVL.

Yours Faithfully

The Present Occupier

Got the same BS reply as everybody else asking for my name and confirmation of delivery

so i thought i would play a game

here is a letter i have drafted for them as a reply

Code: Select all
Date: 17.03.2012
Ref: [Complaint reference number they give you]

The Present Occupier
[ADDRESS]

Dear Gemmer Beasor

Thank you for your letter dated 16 March 2012 This is a confirmation reply that your letter was delivered and has been stored for future reference.

You additionally requested information about my name. I do not see how this is relevant as i am removing your right of access and no longer wish to do business with yourselves, therefor you have no requirement to keep any personal information regarding myself. If at any point in the future i wish to conduct business with yourselves i will contact you accordingly.

Your sincerely

The Present Occupier

before i print and send any modifications i might need to make?
You are born free
You die free
but they make damn sure the middle bit is never free

p_devlin wrote:government should come with a government warning!
shaddaz

Re: My information regarding removal of access

Postby hurn » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:31 pm

personally what i would do is nothing ..if you dont use a tv to watch live broadcast(live broadcast dos not mean actually live on the spot broadcasting it means watching a tv program as it is being transmitted to the receiver) then there is nothing they can or will do they may threaten you with a application for a search warrant but they need good grounds for this so not many are issued .be open with them invite them in to see you are innocent of such alleged so called crimes
they told me they couldnt as i had removed there right of access to my properties so if need be they would apply for a warrant i told them to go a head but they need to give me notice and supply all the relevant paperwork ...ie criminal background checks .pay me fee schedule and them make a appointment ..still waiting for them to reply..i also phoned there customer service and lodged a complaint about harassment from there inspectors who all had bad attitudes ..just have fun and dont take it to serious :lol:
hurn

Postby shaddaz » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Your last sentence said it all just have fun

i was going to send the letter to play with them abit they sent a pre payed envelope to send it in and as it s not a key doc that needs to be recorded i can use there funding to send it back to them lol
You are born free
You die free
but they make damn sure the middle bit is never free

p_devlin wrote:government should come with a government warning!
shaddaz

Postby whitebakecase » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:16 pm

You can use their pre-paid envelope in other, better ways. Hows about a new way to recycle? Collect all your sweet wrappers, junk mail, etc, any old paper will do. Put it through a shredder. Insert contents of shredder into handy pre-paid TVL envelope, seal with a loving kiss, then insert the whole caboodle into a post box.
BE the change YOU want to see
whitebakecase

Postby Winston_Smith » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:35 pm

post deleted. please delete this account, thanks.
Winston_Smith

Return to TV Licence