Harassing Phone Calls

Please note: The use of templates/letters are used at your own risk. Tpuc, or forum members don't offer legal advise.
Forum rules
The articles and opinions written on this website , might not reflect the views of the site, We do not give legal advice and in no way are we responsible for what is written by our members

Harassing Phone Calls

Postby Ben » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Harassment by Telephone

Dear Sirs,

Account No:

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls and I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company may be recorded and used in evidence and I expect this harassment to cease immediately.

Yours faithfully

Sign digitally

...............................................................................................................................................

Name
Address
Date.
Company name
Address.

Dear Sir/Madam
Account reference number: xxxxx

Notice of telephone recording/s
This is to put you on notice that I routinely record both incoming and outgoing telephone calls and that I may store and use any such recordings for any lawful purposes.

This notice applies to you and equally to any party to whom you may at any time decide to pass on my details for whatever reason. I do not require a formal notice of acceptance from yourselves on this matter.

It has been sent to you by "signed for" Special Delivery/ recorded delivery ( delete as appropriate )

Yours faithfully
Any complaints about tpuc or there staff - email phonesomeonewhogivesafuck@tpuc.org
Ben
Site Admin

Return to Templates/Letters