bank of england

The Evidence Is Mounting can you add more Evidence?
Forum rules
The articles and opinions written on this website , might not reflect the views of the site, We do not give legal advice and in no way are we responsible for what is written by our members

bank of england

Postby ziggy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:28 pm

i have received this from the bank of england through a FOI request, any thoughts?

Thank you for your enquiry.
I am not sure it is entirely correct to characterise your request as a request under the Freedom of
Information Act, since the Act applies only to requests for recorded information. Nevertheless I
hope my comments below will be of assistance.
The Bank of England is the central bank of the United Kingdom - by central bank we mean (among
other things) a monetary authority that issues currency and regulates the quantity and price of
money in the economy, so it is quite normal for it to be a public sector body. It was nationalised on
1 March 1946. Under the Bank of England Act 1946 the whole of the Bank's capital stock was
acquired by HM Treasury and is now held by the Treasury Solicitor on behalf of HM Treasury. The
Bank is accordingly part of the public sector and any assets owned by the Bank (eg buildings), any
liabilities incurred by the Bank and any operations conducted by the Bank are owned, incurred and
conducted by the Bank as a public sector entity.
The Bank is located in the City of London but is not owned by the City of London Corporation.
The Bank's name is over 300 years old. Its full name is The Governor and Company of the Bank of
England1 but it is more commonly known as the Bank of England or simply the Bank. The Bank was
incorporated under its full name by Royal Charter in 1694 granted pursuant to the Bank of England
Act 1694.
Yours sincerely
k
Ben Norman
Deputy Secretary of the Bank
ziggy

Re: bank of england

Postby Chug » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:57 am

what was your actual FOI request?

Chug
Enemy of the state
You can fool some people sometimes But you can't fool all the people all the time, So now we see the light, We gonna stand up for our right, So you'd better, Get up stand up, stand up for your right, get up, stand up, don't give up the fight.
Chug

Postby ziggy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:40 pm

chug,

here is my post to the FOI........

Dear Bank of England,

I would like information on the following through the freedom of
information act.

1. When the Bank of England was nationalised back in the 1940s, was
this the whole of the Bank or just the building? By that i mean,
was the inside of the Bank (trading) still privatised to the
bankers and the building nationalised to the public?

2.If the Bank of England is a central bank, how can it be owned by
the public?

3. What does the "of" stand for in Bank of England? i believe it is
part "of" the City of London Corporation so why does it say Bank of
England?
ziggy

Postby P1DEANO » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:47 am

keep pushing ziggy ;)

next stop your local politician after the general election :D
P1DEANO

Postby mrresonate » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:06 pm

nice post, its rothschild owned so how come it doesn't mention this
If we (8% freemen) are as intelligent as we say and think (we will, no doubt) get the (90% dupes) on board and destroy this system owned by the (2% elite) PEACE

http://theagecases.blogspot.com/
mrresonate

Postby poltava » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:27 pm

hi,

it seems to be an unnecessary step to ask the Bank if you anyway do not believe what they say, so why ask ????

The Bank is by the way NOT owned by the Rothchilds, they own other financial institutions but not the Bank, but don't trust me, do your own research.

poltava
poltava

Postby ziggy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:46 pm

poltava,

thats a pretty poor post if you dont mind me saying, and here is why i think so.

1. i never said i dont believe the bank, there has been a lot of specultation about the bank so i thought i would try and get something from the hores's mouth, and of course share any info i get.

2. you seem to have info on the bank and the rothschilds yet dont want to share it, so why come on here?

to my knowlege i dont know for certain who owns the bank of england, but if you do, you would be helping someone else with their research. im sure the only way you know what you know is through knowlege given to you from someone else, someone who was kind enough to share it.
ziggy

Postby mandril » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:49 pm

The Bank of England was Nationalised. just after the War.

So, effectively - it's part of public ownership of the Government (make of that what you will).
mandril

Postby ukwolf » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:45 pm

I took this from Hansard;

http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/writ ... disclosure

Shareholdings (Disclosure)
HC Deb 21 April 1977 vol 930 cc151-2W 151W

§ Mr. Blenkinsop

asked the Secretary of State for Trade whether he has granted any exemptions under Section 27(9) of the Companies Act 1976; and if he will make a statement.

§ Mr. Clinton Davis

The Secretary of State has granted one exemption under Section 27(9) of the Companies Act 1976 in favour of Bank of England Nominees Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bank of England. Bank of England Nominees Ltd. have given a number of undertakings about the use to be made of the exemption. They will hold securities as nominee only on behalf of Heads of State and their immediate family, Governments, official bodies controlled or closely related to Governments, and international organisations formed by Governments or official bodies. They will in turn seek certain assurances from anyone in the eligible categories who wishes them to hold the securities as that person's nominee. These assurances are to cover (a) the fact that the person is the beneficial owner of the securities to be held by Bank of England Nominees Ltd.; (b) that the beneficial owner will not use his interest in any securities held by Bank of England Nominees Ltd. to influence the affairs of the company in which shares are held except as shareholders in general meetings of that company; (c) that the beneficial owner is aware of his overriding obligation, under Section 33 of the Companies Act 1967 as amended, to disclose his interest to the company in which shares are held if he is interested in 5 per cent. or more of that company's share capital.
152W

Bank of England Nominees Ltd. has also undertaken to make a report annually to the Secretary of State for Trade of the identity of those for whom it holds securities, and, provided that it holds securities for two or more people, the total value of the securities held. The contents of such reports are to be confidential to the Secretary of State.
ukwolf

Postby poltava » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:15 pm

ziggy wrote:poltava,

thats a pretty poor post if you dont mind me saying, and here is why i think so.

1. i never said i dont believe the bank, there has been a lot of specultation about the bank so i thought i would try and get something from the hores's mouth, and of course share any info i get.

2. you seem to have info on the bank and the rothschilds yet dont want to share it, so why come on here?

to my knowlege i dont know for certain who owns the bank of england, but if you do, you would be helping someone else with their research. im sure the only way you know what you know is through knowlege given to you from someone else, someone who was kind enough to share it.

hi ziggy,

your opinions are yours, my comments reflect the fact that very few people on this site will accept an answer that goes against their pre-conceived ideas.
If I would direct you to wiki or Bank of England's web site, or refer to discussions I have had with friends in the banking world or Encylopedia Brittanica that all say BoE is a public body and NOT owned by any 'shareholders' in the private sector you would still not believe me, you would probably say I was misled by TPTB or similar.
Only if I came back and said I had watched a youtube video by Win Shrout or Rob Menard and realised it was a conspiracy and it was all owned by Rothchilds would you believe it.
That is why I said 1. Why even ask if you don't want to hear the truth. 2. On this site EVERYONE is told to go research, why not you??? Plus if I told you you would not accept it anyway.

poltava
poltava

Next

Return to UNITED KINGDOM CORPORATION LTD (UK PLC)