Wheat Should Carry a Health Warning

Re: Wheat Should Carry a Health Warning

Postby Billybunch » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Or you could float Geronimo, with a gut full of wind. :D
Billybunch

Postby Geronimo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Billybunch wrote:Or you could float Geronimo, with a gut full of wind. :D

im sure someone would then pop my bubble. But it seems unless you live like a Gorilla (according to some) or like a Wolf (according to others) your done for, im half tempted to send out of a pizza and be damned. :(
Laugh my friends even if it kills you, for at least you'll die happy

everything is "IMO" if you want to argue ring your local jobsworth council officer...they love it..
Geronimo

Postby Billybunch » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Try both ways mate , see what works best for you, that's what I did..... trial and error. ;)
Billybunch

Postby Geronimo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Billybunch wrote:Try both ways mate , see what works best for you, that's what I did..... trial and error. ;)

I cant eat dead flesh! Or even live flesh.

everything is "IMO" if you want to argue ring your local jobsworth council officer...they love it..
Geronimo

Postby Billybunch » Tue May 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Could you eat it if your life depedended on it?
Billybunch

Postby Geronimo » Tue May 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Billybunch wrote:Could you eat it if your life depedended on it?

I don't know, would depend how good the restaurant was..

Geronimo

Postby p_devlin » Sat May 19, 2012 12:50 am

William Davis - The Dangers of Wheat

April 29, 2012
Dr. William Davis, cardiologist and seeker-of-truth in health exposes "healthy whole grains" for the incredibly destructive genetic monsters they've become. Over 80% of the people he meets today are pre-diabetic or diabetic. In an effort to reduce blood sugar, he asked patients to remove all wheat products from their diet based on the simple fact that foods made of wheat flour raise blood sugar higher than nearly all other foods, regardless if the wheat is organic, multi-grain, whole grain or sprouted. The results were positively drastic. Dr. Davis will discuss the benefits of going wheat free. We'll cover genetic changes of wheat verses ancient grains. He explains how modern wheat is an opiate and appetite stimulant. William also breaks down the internal components of wheat and how they interact with the body in negative ways linked to a slew of health problems. He also explains the great lie of gluten free bread. Why aren't doctors giving this important research any attention?

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 120429.php
p_devlin

Postby Billybunch » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:03 pm

More info....and a note to vegetarians who eat soy burgers and other soy products, thousands of studies link soy to malnutrition, digestive distress, immune-system breakdown, thyroid dysfunction, cognitive decline, reproductive disorders, infertility, cancer, heart disease and more. Not a food our ancestors ate.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=20277
Billybunch

Postby Autumn » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Having ceoliac I must avoid gluten/wheat at all costs, but also soya, barley etc

I tell you though,I don't buy anything that's pre-made or convenience, and the only thing I eat that has any chance of perhaps containing it (because it's may come into contact in the factory) is chocolate - and boy do I know if it has come into contact with it :shock:
I am just a spirit having a human experience! Everything we say or do drifts across the cosmos and affects all, try to make the effect a positive one!
Autumn

Postby Geronimo » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:19 pm

I get a bad headache if i eat a bar of chocolate...i have about 5 headaches a week usually.

Geronimo

PreviousNext

Return to Food